what books did you all love this year? here are mine, in no order!
1. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
2. There There by Tommy Orange
3. Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl
4. Sadie by Courtney Summers
5. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
1. Revolting Prostitutes: The Fight for Sex Workers' Rights by Juno Mac and Molly Smith
2. The Revolution Will Not Be Funded: Beyond the Non-Profit Industrial Complex edited by INCITE!
3. I'm Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
4. The Sun Does Shine: How I Found Life and Freedom on Death Row by Anthony Ray Hinton
5. So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo