Officially 32 years old. It’s funny to think that I am a grown up now when I still feel like a 21 year old. My dad at my age already had a daughter! I mean I can’t say anymore “I wanna be this or that when I grow up”. I think this is as well the first birthday where I can contemplate my own mortality. Time has passed and I don’t even know when! I feel like it was last year when I graduated from school and started dreaming about becoming a pilot.
In these 32 years I have learned a few lessons that I would have loved to know earlier in my life.
1. Make a habit of always doing good things for people, even if you don’t know them.
2. Give hope, always, cuz maybe hope is the only thing people have.
3. Relax. Nothing is too important to lose happiness over it.
4. Life turns around. Never give your back to people cuz one day you will probably need them.
5. Be gentle always, be kind, be forgiving, be forgetful.
6. Nobody can be self sufficient. We all need each other. No one has become succesful by themselves.
7. Things don’t happen to you. Things happen and then you decide how to react to them.
8. Life isn’t fair. But you can learn to be ok with that and make it better.
9. You can be the hero of your own story only if you realize that your mindset and your actions matter every single day. Stop waiting for some miracle to happen. Make it happen yourself.
10. Love intensely, but also love yourself. Without self love, there is no way you can truly love others. Always do more of what makes you happy.
I could do 22 more, one for every year I’ve lived but these are the most important for me.
Thank you @tobiberta for all your love. Marrying you has been one of the best things I’ve done in my whole life.