Hey friends! 👋🏼 Let’s get to know each other a little better! I thought I’d take a moment to introduce myself and maybe tell you a few things you may not know about me!
1. I’m Jessica. I am 44 years old and am from WA state originally, and currently live in UT, but have also lived in NV, OR, OH, VA, & ID.
2. I have 7 kids. They range in age from 5 to 24 years old. I had my first at the age of 20 and my last at the age of 39. I never had a c-section with any of them and only my last baby had to be in the NICU. He was there for two weeks due to pulmonary distress, and I couldn’t hold him for the first four days of his life or even touch him much as it would stress him out and his oxygen saturation would drop. 😢 But he’s alive, healthy and sassy as ever now!
3. I have been married twice. The first time for 14 years, and my first 4 kiddos are from that relationship. Now, @robertenslow and I have been married for over 10 years and the three little “gingy” babies are ours together 👨🏼🦰👩🏻🦰👨🏼🦰, but my hubby loves all our kids as his own ❤️.
4. I am a registered nurse, but haven’t worked in 9 years as an RN. I much prefer doing my own thing (aka entrepreneurship) and love that I can do it around my fam’s schedule!
5. I am obsessed with skincare! I took more of an interest in it when I found myself single in my mid-thirties and was overly worried I was getting old and afraid I would be too old to find anyone who’d want me. Isn’t that sad?? Now, I look back and realize I was still a baby 👶🏻😂 I began looking into anti-aging products and tried microdermabrasion for the first time in 2008. 🧖🏻♀️ to be continued...
Now tell me something about YOU! How many kids? Where you live? What’s your obsession? ❤️