TRY NOT TO LET THE BIG PICTURE BRING YOU STRESS | & NOW YOU CAN'T SEE HOW YOU'LL KEEP CLIMBING 👇
Can be caused by: Only being focused on what's infront, looking at the whole picture, FEELING the enormity of what lies ahead, sudden doubts, insecurites, self belief slowly going down. Overwhelmed. A combination of stressful thoughts & feelings = stress response.
🤗STOP right there lovely.
🌱The reason it's feeling like this & thoughts are spiralling into a negative is because.
1. Focused is only on the big picture.
2. The enormity of what needs doing
is stressing you out, you now think it's too much to handle. It can overwhelm you.
3. This is causing some anxiety
4. ANXIOUS, our minds fixate on the problems.
5. The making sense part of the brain goes on holiday (prefrontal cortex) to give the scanning for danger/ negative part all the importance( the amygdala) so now not only are you fixated on negative but you can't think straight either.
6. Feeling anxiety in the body will make you want to give up, 'im not cut out for this'
Outcome. Not what you wanted.
We all do this, speak to yourself kindly.
🌱WHAT CAN YOU DO?
When you look at what needs doing, notice if you feel tense ircthat you're thoights are starting to say 'I can't do this'
Take a few deep breaths
Inhale to your tummy for 7
Hold for 4
Exhale for 8 and relax all the muscles on the exhale.
Brings down stress response.
Able to think clearly & less fearful.
1. Yes, look up, see your dream but, break it down into smaller chunks. Write this all down. So that it doesn't look overwhelming it looks manageable. Then you won't feel so stressed.
2. Everyday look back 'look how much I have achieved, the person I'm becoming, remember all the small things you do on top of your dream. Cook, clean, work, care, Love, travel, help, listen, etc . You are achieving more than just your dream!
Make sure that life isn't just about climbing. Everyday stop a while.
Look around you, look at the view
Breathe the air
Watch a sunrise/ sunset,
Conversate, eye contact
Take care of your human needs.