The 5 Cool Places I discovered in LA this summer:
1. Santee Alley - cheap cool stuff, for cheap (in #DTLA ) •
2. Abbot Kinney Blvd - street next to Venice beach with cool shops, cafes, and Instagram areas
3. The @glossier part of melrose— I always knew the grungy part with all the thrift shops, but apparently there’s also a part with Paul Smith Pink Wall, designer coffee shops, and Lululemon. Who woulda thought. •
4. Downtown Arts District - super cool place to take photos
5. Hole in the wall Korean bars in Ktown - they don’t even offer American beer, I had to call up the rabbi in Seoul and ask if Korean beer was ok to drink LOL. —
Any cool places you discovered this summer?