| W H E N | people try and stitch you up, what they are really saying is - I reject myself.
- I reject the part of you that reflects the good and bad in me.
- Something in you makes me want to run away from myself.
- I don’t want to face what I’ve been ignoring.
- It’s better to destroy the human being in you, than it is to accept my own stinky poo. (People have livelihoods & little ones, or sick people, or old people they are trying to take care of).
- I know it’s fear itself I’m running away from- it screams ISSUES.
- I don’t know how to handle fear, or my emotions, or anything I have to face.
- This has got nothing to do with you. 😏 - I don’t think I’m going to feel bad about this later, even though I go from loving, to hating you in seconds as if I’m acting a bit bi-polar.
- The imbalance in me is much more scarier than just having you around.
- I’m not fearing anything. I’m so brave....? .
- I can’t ever face you even more now!
I think people get confused, ay. .
Btw we are all emotional relational human beings...not sure why it is such an issue then to just admit how we are really feeling?
Imbalances breed anxiety, depression, bipolar behaviour, narcissistic issues, narcissistic attitudes, a portal for the darkness, you gotta get onto that shit quick before it gets any worse!
There is a bit of everything if we are ever out of balance.
If there are any imbalances in you, there’s so much fear that makes you behave in some pretty crazy ways... Yes, it’s obvious to everyone then you have stinky poo. We don’t deal with our own stinky poo life naturally starts to fall apart, that is just the way things go.
If people are ever behaving like muppets and being a bit cruel, you do have to “misbehave” back to them to sometimes get the picture across it’s not ok what they are doing... It happens naturally sometimes...for example you could be thinking that when someone is beeping at you like crazy they want you to move forward, no, no they’re just being crazy.
Sometimes that works, most times you really have to reign people in if they are ignoring crap and just letting it sit there... #lettherebelight