So fellas, your boy Moxie isn’t the tallest dude. I’m 5’’7 (5’’8 on a good day). It kinda sucks but it is what it is and I honestly don’t mind. But I know that being short can bother some of my Moxies out there. In this video, I shared 10 tips that can help you look a little bit taller:
1. No oversized clothing: I know that 90’s fashion is super in right now but oversized clothing isn’t the best option for you. Kept it slim!
2. Tailor your sleeves: If you buy dress shirts that have long sleeves or long bottom you need to tailor it ASAP.
3. Tuck in your shirt: Keeping your shirts long makes you look shorter, so tuck it in!
Check out, Untuckit: www.untuckit.com
4. Tailor your pants: Find brands that have pants with 30’’ or 32’’ inch inseams. If your pants are longer, go to your tailor.
5. Wear verticial stripes: This makes an optical illusion that makes you look longer, hence taller. Besides stripes are in right now.
6. Wear shorter-length outerwear: You should buy jackets at mid-length and coats at ¾. Don’t go full length!
7. Wear boots: They make you look taller and boots are my favorite type of shoe! You can buy amazing boots in:
Check out some of my videos about boots:
8. Workout: This is to all of my Moxies, it’s important to stay lean and fit. Don’t go for the bulky look.
9. Look for brands like: Peter Manning which specializes caters to the vertically challenged gent.
10. Find a tailor: It will make all your clothes look custom made.
But most importantly, your awesome just the way you are!
I hope you’ve enjoyed and learned from this video. Please share your comments and new video ideas you wanna see. Peace out my Moxies!
#moxiegent #bemoxie #menfashion #fashion #style #menstyle #mensfashion #menswear #fashionblogger #mensstyle #streetstyle #model #photography #outfit #instafashion #menwithstyle #lifestyle #streetfashion #streetwear #dapper #gentleman #styleblogger #instastyle