Here’s every single revolution mask I own (aka all of them - minus a charcoal one)
- must have
- Draws excess oil, sebum etc to surface to be removed with mask. Also brings spots to a head quickly
- smells amazing, not as sticky as you’d imagine!
- Skin feels soft and hydrated afterwards
◼️ Coconut, mango and chia seed
- nice for skin but not my #1
- Leaves skin soft, and does help my skin glow, but won’t work miracles like Pixi glow as doesn’t contain the acids
- Smells delicious too
- Maybe repurchase
◼️ Cocoa and oat
- smells REALLY like chocolate, but it’s way too overpowering for me (I like chocolate but not the scent in products lol)
- It’s not a bad mask, I’m just not ‘wowed’
- Not repurchase
◼️ Honey and oatmeal
- my skin drinks this up like crazy! By the time I go to wash it off my skins absorbed loads of it
- Really nourishing!
◼️Hyaluronic acid overnight *
- super thick and creamy, like a denser version of the Nivea face cream (but CF too!)
- Love it as my last step of night routine
◼️Green tea and walnut *
- again smells amazing, it’s so fresh!
- walnut is very fine, so not like the dangerous crushed pieces you find in some scrubs
- Medium level abrasive, not suitable for sensitive skin
- Repurchase, I prefer this to using a ‘proper’ scrub
- Refreshing and smells nice
- Skin softer, but only tested once
- Will decide if repurchase after longer testing!
◼️ Dragonfruit *
- Not sure if my skin likes this, I think it clogged my skin a little, the ingredients like cocoa butter don’t sound great for facial skin in my opinion!
- Not repurchase
All products are cruelty free and vegan (with the exception of the honey mask which isn’t vegan)
Products marked * were provided by the brand for an honest review / PR
#texturetuesday #textureshot #skintexture #facemasks #revoholic #skincarerevolution #watermelonmask #avocadomask #hyaluronicacid #iloveskincare365 #skincareproducts #skincarecommunity