EASY STIR-FRIED NOODLES WITH GREENS⚡️
- 2 packets of your favourite ramen noodles (discard packet seasonings)
- 1/4 head broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 5-7 stalks kale, de-stemmed, chopped
- 1/2 capsicum, sliced
- 1 pack pre-marinated tofu of choice
- for garnish: spring onions, sesame seeds, a wedge of lime, chilli, and fresh coriander.
FOR THE SAUCE:
- 2 tbsp tamari
- juice 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp white miso paste (dissolved in water)
- 1/2 tsp agave or sweetener of choice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 knob ginger, minced
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- add chilli now if you like heat 🔥
1. fry tofu according to pack instructions, set aside.
2. stir fry veggies altogether with a bit of oil until cooked, set aside.
3. cook ramen, strain, and set aside.
4. whisk all sauce ingredients together, set aside.
5. combine tofu, veggies, noodles, ramen, and sauce in a pan. fry on medium heat for 10 minutes.
6. serve with sliced spring onions, sesame seeds, a wedge of lime, and fresh coriander. enjoy!