Who tends to freak out and jump to something extreme after holiday or weekend of overindulgence? 🤯
Being completely honest I get those freak out moments sometimes 🙋🏼♀️ but what I learned that doing something extreme makes it worse.
So what should we do, hot to get back on track?
GO SLOW! Chill, you have your whole life to love in your body so stop punishing yourself as it will lead to rebounds. Don’t try to undo what’s done or squeeze few weeks consistent work in few days.
1. Get back into routine as if you never skipped any of your workouts. Just start with the next workout and go from there, one day at a time.
2. Don’t cut your calories or carbs or whatever significantly, just get back to usual eating to fit your long term goals.
3. Eat your vegetables! You need those nutrients.
4. Take your vitamins!
5. Drink water 💧
6. Forgive yourself and move on.
7. Live your life. Do the things you enjoy, don’t give up social occasions because you feel guilty of what happened etc. The more enjoyable and manageable you make the process the easier it will be and you will be back on track with progress in no time 😇👌
Outfit from @lilybod ❤️