Do you know the Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) model?
This model describes the things athletes need to be doing at specific ages and stages. Whether they want to be soccer players, dancers, figure skaters, tennis, or hockey players – we need to make sure that children, youth, and even adults are doing the right thing at the right time to develop in their sport activity.
The major benefits of the model include:
* Rise in the levels of physical literacy
* Less chance of injuries
* Fewer dropouts from training
* Better choices of sport
* More trust in your sports club
* Higher sporting achievements
* Happier people * Make life long friendships
If you want to learn more about this model, DM us!