‘SIMPLICITY = SANITY’ John Maeda.
To successfully manage your project-businesses, you need to develop the same rigour, focus and accountability you demand for project work (working IN the business) to working ON the Business, to keep it running at optimal performance. You can make this easier to achieve through simplicity.
The Code of Simplicity for Small Project-Businesses, is derived from a re-organisation and reduction of John Maeda’s Laws of Simplicity. “The Code is more what you’d call guidelines, than actual rules” Capt.Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean.
1. ORGANISE – Organisation makes a system of many appear fewer.
2. REDUCE – The simplest way to achieve simplicity is through thoughtful reduction.
3. TIME MANAGEMENT – Savings in time feel like simplicity.
4. KNOWLEDGE – Knowledge makes everything simpler.
5. TRUST – In simplicity we trust.
For more information on guidelines to ORGANISE and REDUCE, go to the GAPPSystem on this link http://ow.ly/ZcUi50ulYVJ