Salmon Avocado Salad.
If You are Struggling with Weight Loss, If You Want to Get Tips / Trick and a Plan that Helps You Lose Weight at Home – You can Join Our Program by Click in the Link in the BIO.
INGREDIENTS (Servings 4):
• 4 wild salmon fillets, 4 oz each.
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, divided.
• 3/4 teaspoon dried parlsey.
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
• fresh black pepper, to taste.
• 1/4 cup chopped red onion.
• 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, recommend: Braggs.
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
• 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes.
• 8 ounces avocado, diced (from 2 small).
• 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce.
• 1 1/2 cups red cabbage, shredded.
• Season salmon with 2 teaspoons of the Dijon, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Adjust the oven on the second rack. Broil salmon 6 to 7 minutes, until cooked through.
• In a large bowl, combine the red onion with olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon remaining Dijon, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste let it sit about 5 minutes, so the flavor of the onion mellows.
• Add the tomatoes, avocado and toss. When ready to serve, toss in chopped lettuce and cabbage, finish with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar, taste for salt and pepper and adjust as needed.
• Divide the salad in 4 bowls and top each with salmon.
FOR 1 BOWL:
_ Calories: 329 Kcal.
_ Carbohydrates: 12g.
_ Protein: 25.5g.
_ Fat: 20.5g.
_ Fiber: 6g.
#salmon #salmonsalad #avocado #avocadosalad #salad #salads #salade #salat #healthyrecipes #cleanrecipes #healthyfood #ketorecipes #keto #lowcarb #superfoods #superfood #seafood #foodpornshare #fitfood #fitfoodies #fitnessfood #weightlossfood #foodsforweightloss