Capri, a tiny island in the Bay of Naples is a well-known paradise. Not only does it boast beautiful natural wonders, but an active lifestyle and culture are known for its nightlife, shopping, beaches, and sweet limoncello. It is packed with fun and unique things to do. Below are some of the top adventures you need to try when here.
- Rent a Boat or Do a Boat Tour Around the Island
- See the Blue Grotto by Boat or by Foot
- Venture to Marina Grande
- See Marina Piccola
- Take the Lift to Monte Solaro
- See the Punta Carena Lighthouse
- Take a Day Trip on a Boat Tour
Have you traveled somewhere recently?
Travel the world with @traveleroninsta
Photo by @pinkines 📍 Capri, Italy